- A Gem of a Challenge 2W Use 3 B's (Week 1 of 2)
- Addicted to CAS 2W, 3E, 5C must be CAS Doodle (W1 of 2)
- Allsorts W,3E Spring Inspiration*
- Catch The Bug W,3E,SIO Anything Goes
- Challenge Up Your Life 2W,E1, Letters (W1 of 2)
- Christmas Card Throwdown 2W,C12,Cards, must be Christmas Sketch* (Week 1of 2)
- Crafting with Dragonflies 2W,1E, No rude/sexy or Halloween/witch, Cards only Purple (W2 of 2)
- Crafty Calendar M,1E March - Mum's Day/Special Female
- Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, All That Glitters (W2 of 2)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas #318 Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Vintage
- Crazy 4 Challenges W,1E - Inspired by a Book
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO Die Cuts and/or Punches (W2 of 2)
- Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog 2W, E3 Must stamp,No digi Blog Closing
- Hiding in my Craft Room W,1E #291 - Spring Colors
- Imagine That! Creative Playground M First Sat SIO March - Anything Goes
- Inkspirational 2W,C10 Connect (W2 of 2)
- Just Us Girls W #383 - Geometric
- Kit and Clowder M challenges moved to facebook
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps W, SIR to win For the Boys/Men
- Less Is More W, C5, must be CAS Mainly Teal
- Let's Color Saturday Linky Party M(1st Sat) E and C unlimited (Must include hand colored image) taking a break
- My Time to Craft 2W #340 - Travel (W2 of 2)
- Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenges W must sign in - Anything Goes
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge M P1,SIR March -Bright and Cheerful Colours
- Scrap and Craft Inspiration M, 1st Saturday - March - Celebrations
- Scrappers Delights M, First Saturday of the M March- Anything Goes
- Send a Smile for Kids 2W, 2E Spring Colours 4 Kids (W1 of 2)
- Sending Paw Prints - M, 2nd Sat, pet themed thank you cards - February - Pet Themed Thank You Cards with Hearts
- Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers 2W, C10 G is for Green for Envy (W1 of 2)
- Sketch Saturday W, 3E - Sketch*
- Sweet Stampin W, 2E, include stamping No Designer Paper
It is very hard for us to follow up on comments when there is no contact information. If we get something wrong, or you have a question, PLEASE email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks
We, the Paper Playful team of "volunteers", would like to remind everyone that these posts are brought to you in our precious "spare" time.
Many of us have full time jobs & families but willingly give up what little time we have left in our day to bring you updated lists of challenges.
We cannot guarantee to have them done by a specific time of day as life often gets in the way. The challenges we list for you also update at different times of the day.
Please understand that the volunteers come from all corners of the globe & late in the day with one person may be early in the day for another! Remember also, the time we spend updating these posts for you is time we could be crafting!
We are human & although we do our very best, we can sometimes make mistakes. Please forgive us for this!
ThanksThe VOLUNTEERS of Paper Playful